Todd has worked with the people of Toronto Centre for nearly two decades, fighting for change for the community and the country.
Senior management team at Casey House
- Bringing hope and healing into the lives of hundreds of people living with HIV/AIDS who rely on Casey House for support every day.
- The first dedicated HIV/AIDS facility in Canada, and one of the first in the world.
Chair, Toronto Atmospheric Fund
- Sparking action on climate, air pollution and energy use in Toronto.
- $51 million invested by TAF since inception.
- $55 million city energy bill savings from 4 TAF investments.
Chair, Wellesley Central Residences
- Toronto’s first affordable housing complex designed to accommodate both seniors in need of moderate assistance and people living with HIV/AIDS.
Co Chair, Toronto Candlelight AIDS Vigil
- A community memorial event held annually to honour, remember and celebrate the lives of people who have died of AIDS, and to recognize and honour those affected by and living with HIV/AIDS.
National Spokesperson & Director, Canadian Human Rights Voice
- An organization committed to the betterment of life for the millions of civilians around the world that suffer under human rights violations.
Founding member & treasurer, Rainbow Railroad
- An organization dedicated to ensuring reasonable routes of escape and safe haven for Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgendered (LGBT) people from state authorized, enabled or tolerated violence, murder or persecution.
Regional Vice President, Toronto, Ontario Liberal Party
- Member of the executive council of the Ontario Liberal Party with specific responsibility for the Toronto region.
Steering Committee, Toronto HIV/AIDS Network
- Facilitating HIV/AIDS planning, collaboration and innovation to improve access to programs and services for people from diverse communities living with, affected by and at risk of HIV/AIDS.
Committee, June Callwood Coalition Against Child Poverty
- A non-partisan coalition concerned about the unacceptably high levels of child and family poverty in Canada.
Gala Committee, Egale Canada
- Advancing equality, diversity, education, and justice.
Committee, Métis Cultural Festival & Voyageur Canoe Race, Toronto and York Region Métis Council
- A future event to highlight Métis culture to Toronto and the world.
Senior consultant, Community Engagement & Aboriginal Health Lead at the Toronto Central Local Health Integration Network
- Creating a system that provides high quality, sustainable health care for all.
- Addressing health disparities and gaps affecting Aboriginal communities in Toronto.
Todd’s past community involvement includes contributions as co-chair of the Friends For Life Bike Rally, board member of St Jude Community Homes, board member of the Metropolitan Community Church of Toronto, accredited presenter of the Climate Project Canada, selection committee member of Community One’s Steinert & Ferreiro Award, and a founding member of Better Ballots – an initiative of the Emerging Leaders Network of the Toronto City Summit Alliance.
Todd has worked as a public affairs consultant specializing in health care and Aboriginal affairs, as a senior advisor to the Ontario Minister of Health and Long-Term Care and Deputy Premier, and as a management team member of a major national retailer.